Monday, October 10, 2011

U.S. Political & Physical Maps

I know several of you have misplaced your U.S. Political & North American Physical Maps. I've put them on here for your convenience. Make sure to print them off as soon as possible and stick them in your notebook envelope so you'll have them when they're needed. If you click "download" at the bottom of the document, you can sign into Scribd and you'll get a pretty pdf version of the document. If you still have trouble, you can e-mail me and I'll send you a copy. Don't forget that your map should already be labeled with all 50 states and capitals. Let me know if you have any questions.

Maps

2 comments:

  1. why Do We Need To Print These Out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You only need to print them out if you lost the map I gave you in class. You'll need these maps again once we get back from Fall Break, so make sure you have them.

    ReplyDelete